The best time of the year is right around the corner. Are you ready? If last-minute Christmas shopping is more your style, we have some great ideas you can add to your list. Take a look below for the best products and the top Christmas shopping websites to make gift-giving completely hassle-free this year!
Last-Minute Christmas Shopping
Gifts for the Bookworms in Your Life
Baby, it’s cold outside, so why venture beyond the comfort of your own home for buying gifts? Christmas shopping online is an easier and quicker alternative, especially since the deals are potentially better! Shopping for a bookworm? Take a look at these best-sellers:
- The Nest by Cynthia Sweeney: A New York Times best-seller, The Nest is an endearing and relatable story of four siblings that comes with many laughs and life lessons. It’s certainly the perfect gift to slip under the tree for any book-lover.
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling: Set nineteen years in the future, this story is the continuation of the beloved Harry Potter series which any fan will absolutely love!
- Swing Time by Zadie Smith: This brand new New York Times best-seller is another endearing tale of friendship, music, and dance. Eloquently written and moving, this book is hard to put down!
Gifts for the Beauty Queens
Beauty stores are mayhem during the holidays. If you’re trying to pick out gifts for the beauty queen in your life, the best place to get your products is online. One of the top Christmas shopping websites is undoubtedly Sephora.com. No idea where to start? Take a look at these great picks:
- Urban Decay Naked Palette 2: Ask anyone who has this product, and she’ll tell you this eyeshadow palette is a staple in her beauty bag. Its well-selected range of colors can be mixed and matched for natural, smoky, or elegant looks. Simply put, you can’t go wrong with this!
- Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder: For anyone getting some last-minute Christmas shopping done, this is a great gift to add to your list! The top beauty bloggers swear by this setting powder which means it’s possibly on that special someone’s wish list already.
- Stand Up and Shine Prestige Pro Brush Set: No beauty bag is complete without a set of great makeup brushes. Avoid the guesswork and opt for this well-rounded brush set by Sephora.
Must-Haves for the Avid Gamer
When it comes to gift-giving for gamers, getting away with last-minute Christmas shopping is a little easier given products can be found online. If you’re a noob when it comes to gaming, here are a few things you can consider buying!
- Nintendo NES Classic Edition: Packed with power (and nostalgia), this console comes with a few upgrades while maintaining its retro look and feel. Every console comes with an HDMI cable, an ac adapter, an NES classic controller, and all of the 30 classic games everyone loves. With its plug-and-play technology, they’ll be fighting boss battles before the figgy pudding is served.
- ROCCAT Isku FX Multicolor Gaming Keyboard: A great keyboard is every PC gamer’s best friend which is where this keyboard by Roccat comes in. For the serious gamer in your life, this durable keyboard comes with Easy-Shift[+] technology, making those long raids a little more comfortable.
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 Wireless Gaming Headset: Communication can make or break a gaming team, which is why it’s important to ensure it’s crystal clear. Enter the Arctis 7. This wireless headset has outstanding audio and comes equipped with a retractable microphone. It won’t disappoint as a gift for the gamer on your list!
Fitness Buffs will Love These
Shopping for fitness lovers isn’t as scary as you may think! Check out these ideas and do your Christmas shopping online to make the process even easier:
- HemingWeigh Cork Yoga Blocks: For those who take their yoga seriously, a yoga block makes for the perfect gift! It helps with modifying poses for any level without putting too much strain on the body.
- Nike Brasilia 6 Duffle Bag: Every fitness buff needs a great, reliable gym bag. The Brasilia 6 by Nike stands up to the task while not compromising on style. Take a look!
- S’well Bottle: Anyone who owns this bottle swears by it. Don’t let its stylish exterior fool you. These bottles are triple walled and vacuum sealed to keep your cold drinks cold for 24 hours and your hot drinks hot for 12 hours. They also come in a range of colors, designs, and sizes!
Steal Santa’s Thunder with These Ideas
Whether or not they’re believers of Mr. Claus, your kids have surely earned a place on the nice list. Give them the best this year with these ideas:
- Hatchimals (Penguala): Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you already know all about the Hatchimal craze. These exciting eggs have animals inside that hatch. Once they’re out in the real world, kids can interact and care for them. They’ll be able to raise the Hatchimal through three stages, and teach them how to walk, talk, and much more. Amazon.com still has a few left. Get them before they’re gone!
- Live Little Pets- Snuggles My Dream Puppy: Couldn’t scoop up a Hatchimal? No problem. This cuddly, interactive puppy is another great gift for your little one. They’ll be best friends from the moment it’s out of the box.
- Overdrive Starter Kit by Anki: For all the car lovers, this kit by Anki is a surefire hit! It connects with a mobile device, allowing kids to give commands to these robotic supercars. Kids can also battle and race against each other, making it a fun, interactive toy they’ll love to play with.
For more ideas for your little ones, check out this year’s top trending toys!
Doing all of your Christmas shopping online? Think about using ReShip if the vendor doesn’t ship directly to your location. You can also use our services to consolidate orders and save money on shipping. See how it works and register today!
Get your last-minute Christmas Shopping done with Reship today and be happy you are ready for the holiday season.
(Visited 149 times, 1 visits today)